Translate翻譯

2010年1月23日 星期六

很幽默∼要求加薪的英文信及老闆的回信



Subject: 很幽默要求加薪的英文信及老闆的回信

某天,
員工寄了一封信給
她的老闆,內容為:

Dear Bo
$$

In thi$ life, we all
need $ome thing mo$t
de$perately. I think
you $ hould be
under$tanding of the
need$ of u$ .
worker$ who have
given $o much
$upport including
$weat and $ervice to
your company.

I am $ure you will
gue$$ what I mean
and re$pond $oon .

Your$ $incerely,

Marian
$hih

第二天,

她收到了老闆的回信:



Dear Marian


I kNOw you have been

working very

hard.NOwadays,NOthing

much has changed. You

must have NO ticed that

our company is NOt

doing NOticeably well as

yet! .


NO
w the newspaper are

saying the world`s

leading ecoNOmists are

NOt sure if the United

States may go into

aNOther recession.

After the NOvember

presidential elections

things may turn bad.


I have NOthing more to

add NOw. You kNOw

what I mean.




沒有留言: