Translate翻譯

2012年11月30日 星期五

超棒照片....輕鬆一下

 



超棒照片....輕鬆一下

 
Next time you have extra time try stacking your coins

有時間的話, 要試試疊疊你的硬幣嗎?


Cool Mailboxes

酷郵筒
  


I hope that backpack is a parachute

希望他的背包裡裝的是降落傘  
 
 


"Ahhh, it
's so warm and cudd ly on here"
....這兒超舒服溫暖的.......
 
 


Sorry bro, but thanks for being my chair

抱歉老哥, 借坐一下, 謝啦 !
 
 


Looks like he wanted to be alone
and chances are he will be
看上去他想獨處..... 事實上他會獨處(沒人敢陪他)  
 
 


It will take awhile to clean this mess

清理這一團糟可得花些時候  
 
 

Help!
 Call 911  救命啊 ! 快叫 911
 
 
 


It
's good to have a friend when you need one!
在有須要的時候有個好友還真不錯 !
 
 


I guess cats can read after all

看起來貓還真能認字  (盒上的字就是"")
 
 


This is not as comfy as I thought it would be

這真沒我想像的舒服
 
 


Static cat!

靜電貓 !
 
 


鏡子湖 (所以"鏡子湖"牌子得倒掛)
 
 


Is the sign real ly necessary?

掛這個牌子不是多此一舉嗎? (牌上寫道 : 請勿坐在欄杆上)
 
 


Don
't try this at home
請勿在家自己嘗試  
 
 


The water is so clear the boat seems to be floating on air

清澈見底的湖水讓小船看似飄在空中  
 
 


I
'm sorry I didn't know you were coming back
抱歉.....我不知道你要回來了  
 
 


OK, let
's change places at the next corner
OK,
咱們到前面調換位子吧 !
 
 


Fluffy in flight

飛毛球
 
 


Let me know when all the dogs are in so I can move

等所有狗狗都進去後, 告訴我一聲, 我也好進去了. (它坐在"不准狗入""" )
 
 


You may not be happy with dinner but you are going to eat it anyway!

不管你愛不愛你的晚飯, 你都得吃下去 !