Translate翻譯

2017年5月12日 星期五

Never let me live in a vegetative state

Touching story from readers digest 

Last night I was sitting in the living room, talking  to my wife about life.. In-between, we talked about the idea of living or dying. I told her : 'Never let me live in a vegetative state, totally dependent on machines and liquids from a bottle. If you see me in that state I want you to disconnect all the connections that are keeping me alive, I'd much rather die.' 

My wife got up from the sofa with this real look of admiration towards me proceeded to disconnect the Cable tv, DVD, then the Computer, the Cell Phone, the iPod, and the Xbox, and then went to the bar and threw away all my whisky, rum, Gin, Vodka the Beer from the fridge... 

I ALMOST DIED!! 

Moral : Think before you speak. The female brain works on a different wavelength

感人的故事從讀者的消化

昨天晚上,我坐在客廳裡,和我妻子談論生活。中間,我們談論了生活或死亡的想法。 我告訴她:"永遠不要讓我生活在一個植物人的狀態,完全依靠瓶子裡的機器和液體。 如果你看到我在那個狀態,我希望你斷開所有的關係,讓我活著,我寧願死。

我的妻子從沙發上起床,對我的這種真正的羨慕,我開始斷開有線電視,DVD,然後電腦,手機,iPod和Xbox,然後去酒吧,把我所有的 威士忌酒,朗姆酒,杜松子酒,伏特加啤酒從冰箱...

我差點死了!!

道德:在你說話之前想一想。 女性的大腦工作在不同的波長