Translate翻譯

2011年11月6日 星期日

律師

請不要將此電郵轉寄給你的律師朋友

 

One afternoon a wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the  roadside eating grass. 
一天下午,有一個富有的律師在途中,看見兩個人在路邊吃草。
 

Disturbed, he ordered his  driver to stop and he got out to investigate. 
他覺得有點困擾,就吩咐司機停車。接著他下車查探。!
 

He  asked one man 'Why are you eating grass?' 
他問其中一人,"為何你們在吃草?"
 

'We don't have ! any money  for food,' the poor man replied '! We have to eat  grass.' 
那人答,"我們沒有錢買食物,所以我們要吃草。"
 

'Well, then, you can come  with me to my house and I'll feed you', the lawyer  said. 
"那麼,你可以來我家,我給你吃的。"律師說。
 

'But sir, I have a wife  and two children with me. They are over there, under that  tree'. 
"可是我還有妻子及兩個孩子,他們都在那邊的樹下。"
 

'Bring them along,' the  lawyer replied. 
"帶他們一起來吧。"律師說道。


Turning to the other poor  man he stated,'You come with us also.' 
他轉向另一個人說,"你也一起來吧。"
 

The second man, in a  pitiful voice then said, 'But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children  with me!' 
那人說,"可是我也有妻子及六個孩子啊。"
 

'Bring them all, as well,'  the lawyer answered. 
"把他們也一起帶上。"律師答。
 

They all entered the car,  which was! no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine  was. ! ;
雖然那? O一部大房車,他們也費了九牛二虎之力,全部人才能上車。
 

Once underway, one of the  poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, 'Sir, you are too kind.  Thank you for taking all of us with you.' 
途中,其中一人說,"先生,你真是一個大好人,謝謝你把我們全部人帶來。!
 " 

The lawyer replied, 'Glad  to do it. You'll really love my place; the grass is almost 1 metre  high!' 
律師回答,"我感到很榮幸。你們肯定喜愛我的地方,那裡的草足足有一米高。
 


Lesson : Don't trust kind  lawyers. (Also, don't send this to your good friend who is also a  lawyer)!! 
這個教訓我們:不要相信仁慈的律師。也不要將此電郵轉寄給你的律師朋友。